Buprenorphine is a medication approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat Opioid Use Disorder (OUD). Buy Buprenorphine from Atlaspillsshop and be sure of the quality.
What is Buprenorphine?
- Buprenorphine is a medication approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) as a medication-assisted treatment (MAT). As with all medications used in MAT, buprenorphine should be prescribed as part of a comprehensive treatment plan that includes counseling and other behavioral therapies to provide patients with a whole-person approach.
- Buprenorphine is the first medication to treat OUD that can be prescribed or dispensed in physician offices, significantly increasing access to treatment.
- The Drug Addiction Treatment Act of 2000 (DATA 2000), the Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act (CARA), and the Substance Use-Disorder Prevention Opioid Recovery and Treatment for Patients and Communities (SUPPORT) Act allow qualified practitioners to dispense or prescribe buprenorphine for the treatment of opioid use disorders (OUD) in settings other than opioid treatment programs (OTP), upon completion of specialized training.
- Buprenorphine offers several benefits to those with OUD and others for whom treatment in a methadone clinic is inappropriate or less convenient.
Buy Buprenorphine from Atlaspillsshop and be sure of the quality.
- The following buprenorphine products are FDA approved for the treatment of OUD:
- Generic Buprenorphine/naloxone sublingual tablets
- Buprenorphine sublingual tablets (Subutex)
- Buprenorphine/naloxone sublingual films (Suboxone)
- Buprenorphine/naloxone) sublingual tablets (Zubsolv)
- Buprenorphine/naloxone buccal film (Bunavail)
- Buprenorphine implants (Probuphine)
- Buprenorphine extended-release injection (Sublocade)
- Refer to the individual product websites for a complete listing of drug interactions, warnings, and precautions.Buy Buprenorphine from Atlaspillsshop and be sure of the quality.